Terms and Conditions
Customer information that our online Shop must abide by to satisfy the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
Supplier: The Very Enterprising Community Interest (CIC), 384 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough TS5 6HA. Tel: 01642 386329. Mob: 07557 301238. Email: email@example.com
Product: Educational board game “Business on the Move”
Service: Associated training (optional).
- By ordering online you are confirming your order and your obligation to pay.
- Prices include vat but post & packaging must be added according to charges listed on our website.
- The total amount is payable in advance of delivery.
- Games will be dispatched within 21 days of the order being made.
- Access to the online portfolio of learning activities is restricted to those organisations with a minimum of 4 games.
- No organisation may share its unique password that enables learning activities to be downloaded; any organisation doing so is liable to lose all access to the portfolio.
- Minimum system requirements to download learning activities are:
- Any PDF reader, such as Adobe Reader
- Microsoft Office Suite
- No responsibility can be accepted by the Very Enterprising CIC for any customer’s inability to download any learning activity or resource from our website.
- The precise timings of training events are not deemed to be finalised until both customer and trainer have confirmed the date and time(s) in writing or by email.
- Cancellation of an order for Business on the Move and/or any associated training must be received within 14 days of the receipt of the order. You are recommended to use the Cancellation form provided below.
- In the event of any return of games because of, for example, cancellation of an order or faulty goods, please note:- a) we shall organize collection b) the customer will be required to pay for the return in accordance with the post and packaging costs published on our website. c) the return address will be included in the documentation sent with the games Cancellation form To Customer Care, Business on the Move, The Very Enterprising Community Interest Company (CIC), 384 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough TS5 6HA